Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, February 07, 2004


RANDOM THOUGHTS

!. This priest is lucky that pot is the only thing he was "hiding in the rectory."

2. Das Nazi Porn. I always thought that I could get behind something like this, in theory. For purely comedic reasons, of course. But now that it appears to be a reality, it feels so wrong on so on many different levels. I think I need a shower.

3. I'm not Jewish, but if I was, I wouldn't feign surprise or horror that German television was anti-semitic. Let's see, a game show, based on money that uses the name of the Jew who betrayed the Baby Jesus with a kiss, broadcast in a nation responsible for the murders of 6 million Jews.....how could THAT be misconstrued? The Germans are SO misunderstood.

4. As a good Catholic, I must mourn the fortunes of my patron saint.

5. Would'nt it be great if Michael Jackson did something like this at his preliminary hearing. Michael has a lot of catching up to do after being shown this week that he is, in fact, not the freakiest Jackson. Maybe he get Emmanuel Lewis to tear his pants off in open court.

6. Looking for honesty in politics? Look no further than Iran.

7. For those of you who were upset about about Janet's nipple, just wait for G.G Allin to haunt you.....from beyond the grave. Seriously, if you thought the Super Bowl was bad, imagine if Justin broke Janet's arm immideately after she took a dump on the stage and rolled around in it. Then both of them lept off of the stage and attacked members of the audience. This is the kind of thing G.G did every night.......y'know, when he wasn't doing hard time in Michigan.

1:29 PM