Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, February 21, 2004


SO I TOOK ANOTHER PERSONALITY TEST.....

There are a couple of essay/posts that I was going to write today, but since I've done nothing but those for the last few days and since none of you commented, fuck you. Instead, you'll have to suffer through Quizilla-type personality tests until you learn your collective lesson. Bastards. Is your unquestioning love that much to ask for?

Anyway, I took this test that I ruthlessly stole from Burnt Fuse. Actually, I took it twice. At similiarminds.com, you can choose how many questions you choose to answer. And how many questions you answer can skew the results wildly. This morning I took the 18 question test and the result was that I am.......





The second time I took the test, about 20 minutes ago, I submitted to the full 45 questions and here's the result. I'm officially.....



So, I'm Che and Einstein......yet, I STILL can't get laid.

And I always though schizophrenia was sexy.......

11:09 PM