Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Monday, February 16, 2004


TALKING POINTS

I could write big, long posts that no one will read regarding the issues addressed below but I really don't feel like it. So I'll just go with bullet posts for the time being.

- Interesting how the media's views of potential marital infedility has evolved since '92. It could be that affairs involving people named Bush are more newsworthy.

- If I weren't so lazy, I'd insert am earthy reference to rats and sinking ships here.

-Some smart people are specualting that once Howard Dean's humiliation in the Democratic primaries is complete, he might jump ship himself and run either as a Green or an Independent, rather than support Senator Kerry. Of course, he might do something like this first.

- You might remember that last week I wrote that John Kerry actually can win the presidency more easily than most people think. All he needs to do is win a few thousands more votes than Al Gore did in any one of the following states;Florida, Missouri, New Hampshire, Ohio or West Virginia. Bush won all five of those states with less than 3% of the vote and any one of them, combined with the states Gore won in 2000, makes Kerry president. As always, Raph Nader is determined to prevent that.

-On the other hand, Kerry's penis may yet do the job for Nader and Dean first.

- Being a genocidal, terrorist whackjob is a time-consuming and exhausting gig. Even suicide bombers need a cool vacation spot where they can kick back and unwind.

10:45 AM