|
|
Saturday, February 28, 2004
|
|
"THAT DEPENDS ON WHAT THE MEANING OF 'IS' IS"
I knew it was coming. I'm just suprised that it took five and half years from former President Clinton's grand jury testimony for it to happen.
According to a recent study, most University students have no idea sex is anymore.
I always wished that I had the balls to say to a woman that "oral sex isn't sex" if I got caught with another woman blowing me. I do have extensive experience with penetration without orgasm and not only did the woman involved consider it sex, she got really pissed off at me for not coming. She took it a reflection of her skill, I think.
So to any male out there who reads this study, don't think you can deny having sex if you don't climax. That'll get you clapped in the ear. And if you absolutely can't come for whatever reason, wear a condom and fake it. Women fake it and we buy them cars and stuff for the effort.
The study does not, however, address if this is sex or not. It is pretty kinky though.
|
|
|
| |