Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Friday, February 27, 2004


THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT

I was going to write one of two things, either a post about the Michigan Abortion Notification bill that would've been guaranteed to piss everyone off or a piece about how Haiti is precisely what Iraq could become if some people don't get their shit together soon.

Then I decided I don't have the motivation. So you get another Quizillia personality test. Oh, and before you ask,yes, this blog is all about me.

stone heart
Heart of Stone


What is Your Heart REALLY Made of?
brought to you by Quizilla

It's accurate so far as it goes. Although if my last 13 girlfriends took the test for me or gave their own evaluations, the results would read "Narcisistic, Sexually Demented Motherfucker." I know that's not a heart type, but that's not really the point.

Anyhoo, this test was ruthlessly stolen from Burnt Fuse.

12:27 AM