|
|
Tuesday, February 10, 2004
|
|
YOU MEAN THE GIANT TATTOO ON HIS FACE MEANS THAT HE ISN'T GOOD WITH MONEY?
As some of you know, I've written at length about the travails of Mike Tyson before (to those of you don't, you can read it here.) Well, there's been new developments in the wonderful world of Mike. Most notably, that he doesn't have a pot to piss in. Opps! And you made 200 million, Mike? I guess Don King really was a bad business manager. And that second marriage didn't turn out to be such a good idea, either.
For someone who was once one of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time, he seems to have scored the greatest knockout of all time; against himself. He can't even get his props from people who aren't half as good as he used to be.
In honor of Mike's dimishing fortunes, I'd like to document some of the craziest things Mike has said in recent years. The funniest part is, most of these quotes are from one interview.
"It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore ... Unless you want to, you know."
"I don't feel love from them because there's no love. They don't know me as an individual, they know me for what I actually do. Because they pay to see me smash anybody. If they're white they pay, (it's) because the only thing they have respect for is my ability as an athlete. But if I was in court and I had to use them to testify against me on my character, they wouldn't testify positively against me and they would think I'm a cad..."
"I think the average person thinks I'm a (expletive) nut and I deserve whatever happens to me. That's what I believe."
"But you really have to look at the science of the situation. You guys come here to talk and report but you don't actually look at the facts of what this business is all about. The best thing that happened to those guys and they should stand on their mother's shoulders and kiss my ass because I went to prison or they would not be existing right now. They'd be a flash in the pan and would have made some money and opened up a restaurant or bar somewhere where they live at."
And my personal favorite.....
"I just hate her guts. She put me in that state, where I don't know,'' Tyson said. "I really wish I did now. But now I really do want to rape her.'' Tyson is speaking of Desiree Washington, whom he was convicted of raping in 1992.
Shine on, you crazy diamond!
|
|
|
| |