Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, March 07, 2004



FANTASTIC!

I was going to write a long post about the several different ways that John Kerry sucks. Then I realised that this would entertain no one other than me. Then I realised that I didn't care if you're entertained or not. This blog is my intellectual masturbation, such as my intellect, and for that matter, my masturbation, is. It's all about me!

So I was going to turn around and write a big, long boring post that no one would care about anyway. Then I turned to face the television. And you know what was on the television? Crossing Jordan was on! I thought it was cancelled. It hadn't been on since last spring. I fucking love that show. For a bunch of different reason, actually. It's well written and has a great cast.

Okay, you all know me too well. I mostly watch it because it stars the second hottest woman on the planet.

Say hello to my fellow Canadian, Jill Hennessey.


11:14 PM