Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Wednesday, March 03, 2004


FIVE THOUSAND

Wow, I'm two hits away from hitting five thousand. That's odd. I was thrilled when I ditched my last blog and I had something like 1,400. I never thought I'd get this many people reading me on a daily basis. And I know just who is reading on a daily basis.

When I first started blogging, I used Zombie's blog as a template of what to expect. Except for her number of hits. When I started, I NEVER figured I'd ever get the ten thousand hits she (at that point) racked up. Mostly because she's talented and I'm not. But I'm now halfway there in a third of the time. I think it helps that she only posts once every six months now.

I guess what I'm saying is this, you people have really bad taste! What the fuck is wrong with you people?

12:36 AM