Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, March 02, 2004


MARCH 2

Here are some famous people who were born on this date in history.

-Jon Bon Jovi
-Laraine Newman
-Mikhail Gorbachev
-Desi Arnaz
-Pope Pius XII
-Kurt Weill
-Tom Wolfe
-Al Waxman
-John Irving
-George Benson
-Larry Carlton
-Eddie Money
-Karen Carpenter
-Dale Bozzio
-Chris Martin
-Lou Reed

Oh, and me. I'm 34 today. And I'm an even bigger loser than I was when I turned 33. Had you have told me that I'd be an even bigger failure in a year than I was on March 2, 2003, I would've kicked you square in the crotch. I'm all about being "friendly" that way.

In any event, I may post later, I may not. It depends on my mood. My plans for the day? Getting very, very drunk and watching the final, desperate humiliation of John Edwards on television. I know, I'm suprised that some lucky girl hasn't snapped me up yet, too.

Well, I've got a self-pity party to attend.

Laters.

12:16 PM