|
|
Thursday, March 18, 2004
|
|
SOMETHING NEAT
If you look to the right, you'll see a long list of links that I'm pretty sure that none of you have ever hit. You really should. Most of them are far superior in content and quality than what you read here on a daily basis. These blogs are ones that I read daily (or as frequently as they get updated.) If this piece of crap blog does anything at all, I hope that it turns people on to real live good writing.
One of my particular favorites is A Small Victory. I can't say enough nice things about Michele. She's a superior writer, pissed off and hilarious, often at the same time. She also co-runs The Command Post. Given the number of posts she puts up on multiple blogs each day, I have no idea how manages to do such trivial things like work and raise kids. But she does. Go figure.
Anyway, the real reason I'm so thoroughly kissing Michele's ass tonight is that the Philadelphia Inquirer ran an article today about the relevance of blogging in these harrowing times of war. The article mentioned Michele rather prominently and described A Small Victory as "sassy." Of this she is rightly proud.
By the way, I'm not saying any of this because I want Michele to link me unlike some people. I don't think Michele even knows this blog exists. I'm just a really big fan.
|
|
|
| |