|
|
Monday, March 15, 2004
|
|
SOMETHING TO CHEER US ALL
Besides being mildly depressed, I've been monumentally, collossally sick since Friday. It hit really suddenly Friday night when one minute, I'm fine and the next every muscle in body hurts and I feel like I've been repeatedly kicked in the kidneys. Then I puked so hard that I physically lifted my own feet of the floor. I've never puked airborne before. It was neat. So, Saturday and Sunday I was a giant mess and today, I've mostly been to weak to stay out of bed for than an hour at a time. Oh, and there's a strange pain right behind my solar plexus.
You'd think that would stop me from masturbating 5 times today. You'd be wrong.
I should really stop sharing so much. It's unbecoming.
But after reading 200 pages of Peter Barker's The Breach: The Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton, I felt I needed something of a more lighthearted nature to amuse my tortured soul. Is it wrong that I love this story so much? There always is and shall always be something about born-again Christians working at Domino's and shooting each other in the face that makes me smile.
I'm glad the world remained as depressingly stupid as I left it before my illness.
And on that happy note, I need to lie down again.
|
|
|
| |