Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, March 02, 2004


TALK ABOUT THE PASSION, PART THE SECOND

This is the most fantastic thing I've heard in awhile. Oftentimes, I get depressed when I hear about people who have better and funnier ideas of how to fuck with people. This time, I revel in it. Going to see The Passion of the Christ dressed as Lucifer is a stroke of genius. It's a really good way of testing the Happy Young Christians to see if they really get His message.

The Happy Young Christians failed.

Instead they reacted to a guy in a devil costume in precisely the same way the Pharisees reacted to Jesus. Granted, they go so far as to crucify him, but I suspect that's only because giant crosses are in short supply in your average multi-plex. Also, should you leave the theatre to go to the nearest Home Depot to buy the required lumber, your ticket is void and you can't re-enter.

I love it when the inherent hypocrisy of some religious people is exposed.

Link ruthlessly stolen from Stupid Evil Bastard.

10:14 AM