|
|
Wednesday, March 24, 2004
|
|
WITH A WARM AND WELCOMING BOSOM
2004 is rapidly becoming the year of the female artist's breasts. As with most trends, Courtney Love has not only embraced it, she has taken it one step further.
As we all know, this trend began with Janet Jackson's Super Bowl display of mammary hardware. Just for old time's sake (and because I love women's nipples), here's the picture again.
But, as is often true of new celebrities, Janet's tits have grown wary of all the attention. Janet, being protective of her magnificent milkbags, has a message for all those who would focus only on her bust.
The point of all this? Other than using this opportunity to declare my deep desire to engage in lascivious, degrading intercourse with Janet and Courtney at the same time, I'm not sure I have a point.
Maybe I'm so obsessed because I've only been able to get myself off three times today. Given that I have at least one job interview tomorrow (I'm debating whether I should write about my recent interviews), I might get even more frustrated before I get any relief.
Accordingly, the skippy Libido Threat Level has escalated. I'm now at the highest level of alert,
|
|
|
| |