Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, April 18, 2004


ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW

I know, I know. You all sit in front of your monitors and think to yourselves, "If skippy were a rock chick, which rock chick would he be? We understand he cuts a dashing figure in a sundress, particularly when gacked on painkillers and booze." It haunts you all. I empathize. For years, the same question haunted me, too.

Well, thanks to Jane at Burnt Fuse, I now know.


Which Rock Chick Are You?


But it doesn't end there, does it? Of course not, it never does. I know you're all saying to yourselves, "But we know so little about skippy's transgenderism! There must be more. More, more, MORE! We need to know things like, "Which Bettie Page is skippy?" And thanks to this quiz, which I have ruthlessly stolem from Velociman, all things shall become clear.


You're Whip Bettie. You're definitely on the
masochistic side. You like to sport dark colors
and especially black vinyl. Pain is
beauty...and well SEXY! Many see you as a
bitch, but that's okay, you can't always be
around to say thank you :)


Which Bettie Page Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla



Now we may all go about our day with that burden lifted from our collective minds.

I hope that was of some assistance.

10:19 AM