|
|
Wednesday, April 07, 2004
|
|
FAQ #1
Since I've started my first blog, I've recieved more questions about myself and my life that I ever dreamed possible. Those questions have come from every corner of the globe. Who knew I was so fascinating?
I've decided that answering each of the thousands of questions personally through e-mail is far too time consuming for a man as busy as I am. Accordingly, I've decided that the more interesting questions will be answered here. This should also allieviate the duplication of some of the queries.
Here we go.
Q: Is your pimp hand as strong as it is internationally thought to be?
A: I wasn't aware that my reputation had gone global until I found a website that mass-mails my current pimp handle. As a man of wealth of taste, I find that I often have to change it so as to avoid the authorities, the adoring public, and, from time to time, my battalion of bitches - a man does need his privacy from time to time.
I'm currently known as "Master Fly Mark Sweetness."
Of course, that will have to change.
As you may surmise, my pimp hand is very, very strong indeed. But it is not the strongest of pimp hands. We all know that belongs to Michael J. Fox. But everybody dies someday, and Michael's shakier than Ali at this point, so I may soon have the strongest of pimp hands.
I'm planning for that day, that beautiful day when I establish my pimp nation. I already have a national anthem picked out and everything.
Link ruthlessly stolen from Bloviating Inanities
|
|
|
| |