IF YOU WERE A BOOK, WHICH WOULD YOU BE?
Apparently, Penthouse Letters, my first choice, isn't an option. Instead I get this,

You're Roots!
by Alex Haley
While almost everyone agrees that you're brilliant, no one knows quite
how to categorize you. Some say that you're a person with an amazing family tree. Some
say that you're just a darn good storyteller. Others say that you're both and don't much
care where to draw the line. What is known is that your people have been through a great
number of trials and that you are where you are because of hard work. You have nothing to
lose but your chains.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
I've often complained about my Kunte Kintae-like existance where I demand to be recognized as my own man and the response is shouted, "Your name is TOBY!" from the wrong end of a bullwhip. My life is just like that, I suppose.
Quiz ruthlessly stolen from Burnt Fuse
|