Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Monday, April 26, 2004


LINKY GOODNESS

Here are a few cool stories I found. I won't comment much as I think I've written more than enough today.

-This may be the most neato suicide ever. It's even cooler that it happened in someplace I've actually been.

-This is the most neato police brutaity case in human history.

-I think I'd be a better adjusted adult if they had day care like this when I was a kid.

- People really only saw the down side of SARS. I live in the only city in North America to get hit with it in a significant way and I'm here to tell you that it was fucking great! I always got a seat on the subway just by coughing a lot and we got a massive Rolling Stones concert out of it. Besides, how else do you get grown ups to wear ridiculous masks in public? I wonder whatever happened to SARS.

-It's getting so you can't even greet someone in German anymore.

-"You want the coke? Sure, tell it to the cock."

8:12 PM