Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Wednesday, April 21, 2004


NADA

Other than telling you how much I hate my new job, and I truly, honestly fucking LOATHE it, I have nothing to say. Nada. Well, that's not completely true, I have lots to say, about HIV in porn, the fall of Svend Robinson, why Bush's second term is going to be an unmitigated fucking disaster and how much I hate my new job.

I just can't muster the energy to write it all out. As a matter of fact, it took me two days to work up the energy to post that I don't much feel like writing. Yesterday, I was too tired to even move and today aint much better. Maybe I've gotten lucky and I'm cultivating that giant tumor I wanted for Christmas. With my luck, it's probably just Epstien-Barr.

Anyway, I should be back to posting regularly in the next few days.

Or not.

Whatever.

Oh, on a humorous side note, since I stopped posting, my hits went back to their normal rate. Go figure.

11:45 PM