Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, April 03, 2004


OPPS, I DID IT AGAIN

I've been in a relationship lately. Yeah, big news flash, I know. This has been long rumoured in certain circles and I neither comfirmed or denied those rumours. I was coy about this for a reason: the young lady in question is in the process of getting a divorce and the soon to be ex-husband is refusing to vacate the marital home.

Long story short, yesterday afternoon soon to be ex-husband got a friend of his to do an end run around the password protection on her computer. Once inside her system, he was confronted with all kinds of evidence of my relationship with the woman he still considers his wife. If he's half as smart as he makes himself out to be, I should be getting a very interesting phone call sometime this weekend. Yipeee.

So this is what that Christmas card I got from the People's Republic of China was all about. I always figured that, "may you live in interesting times" was supposed to be a good thing!

I guess it isn't.

9:41 AM