Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, April 29, 2004



"THAT SKINNY MOTHERFUCKER WITH THE HIGH VOICE?"

I've always been a big fan of The Artist Formerly Known As The Artist Formerly Known As Prince. He made four of the greatest records I've ever heard and he did it all in the space of 6 years (Dirty Mind 1981, 1999 1982, Purple Rain 1984, and Sign 'O the Times 1987.) That's a record beaten only by the Rolling Stones who did four of the greatest records ever in just 4 years (Beggar's Banquet 1968, Let it Bleed 1969, Sticky Fingers 1971, and Exile on Main Street 1972.) If you don't own and cherish all eight of those albums, you were simply born wrong.

I dunno, maybe I'm a putz but I kinda dig that Prince has such nice things about my hometown. Of course, he's currently married to a local girl but a guy like Prince would never let his personal opinions be swayed by poontang....would he?

2:27 AM