|
|
Thursday, April 15, 2004
|
|
THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY
If there are still any holdover readers from my old blog still reading, they'll know the high esteem in which I hold my Chaos in Motion colleague, Mary Magdalicious. When I was but a blog reader, Mary's first (and sadly deleted) first blog was a constant favorite. When I began writing myself, my aspirations were lofty - to be as funny and as good as Mary and Zombie. Of course, I've failed. They both blow me away. You should read them. Now. Go ahead, it's easy. You can find Mary here and Zombie here.
Then last spring, Zombie started Chaos in Motion and very quickly added Mary to the roster. Not only is she smart and fantastically funny, she's capable of some of the most sensitive writing I've ever read. This, along with most of my CIM contributions, are amateur hour. If you want to see greatness, visit CIM and click everything by Mary. You'll be glad you did.
Oh, did I mention that Mary is incredibly hot, too? Of course, I had to get around to that at some point.
And I do have a point to this post. I'm just taking my time getting to it. This isn't just mindless ass kissing (as fond of that as I happen to be.) I'm the kind of guy who, when approached by someone of Mary's talent, I generally listen. Okay, I also gawk a lot and tend to cross my legs so that the painful erection isn't too obvious. The only thing more humiliating than an obvious erection is an obviously small erection.
Well, I woke up this morning and found this comment in last night's post,
Skippy,
your hits will go up again if you post pictures of your man nipples. Lots of man nips.
Now, could I say no to this face?
No, no I can't. It appears that you folks know me only too well.
So Mary, these are for you.
Not close enough?
There. I've shown you mine, I think you know what's next. Don't make me say it out loud, Mary.
Oh for everybody else, I have a new beard. I know, I know, you're all fascinated and demand to see it. And you all know anything about me by now, I'm loathe to disappoint.
|
|
|
| |