Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, May 25, 2004



HOMOVISION or "I WANT MY GAT TV"

It was announced today that MTV will be launching a Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Trandgender network next year.

The creation of this network raises some practical questions. This include;

-How many Frankie Goes to Hollywood and Culture Club videos can there actually be?

-What will the logo be? I'm hoping for the moonmant with an amyl nitrate capsule and a cock ring.

-Will Rip Taylor have a job on the network?

-Is Rip Taylor even still alive?

I'm sure none of you can imagine a venture like this coming about without my putting my two cents in. I also have several ideas for programming.

-"What Color is Your Closet?" This would be a game show.

-"Wheel of Sodomy" Actually, this is an idea Dr. Reverend had ten years ago and I pitched to my program director in college radio. She didnt go for it. I never had ANY fun in radio. This is also a game show, wherein contestents guess the identities of history's famous sodomites for fun and prizes.

-"Gay Rape for the Straight Guy" This a documentary about the Mepham High football program.

-"Things That Fit in Your Ass" is a helpful medical show to suggest household objects that can be rectally inserted and, more importantly, how to remove them.

I'm a goddamn programming genius! When is somebody ging to give me a network?

Hey, come to think of it, I do get at least two hits a day from Disney. com....

10:57 PM