Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, May 06, 2004


I' LL BE THERE FOR YOU

Apparently, all of society is aflutter over tonight's grand finale of Friends. This is but another reason I believe society is doomed and no longer worth saving. What is most disturbing is that, against my better judgement, I too, have joined the bandwagon.

Even though I haven't seen the show since 1998 and have no idea what's happened to any of the characters, I have a way that I'd like to see the series end.

A suicide pact. It would preclude a reunion show.

Since these idiots' movie "careers" typically have opening weekends that are comprable only to gay porn, I think that once you make your bed you should be forced to lie in it. Besides, I look forward to Schwimmer pumping my gas or bussing my table.

I'm all about making friends.

7:47 AM