Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, May 25, 2004


THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT

Well, I was cruising my blog links, (and as you all know, I'm about all things cruising), and happened upon the humble abode of the lovely and talented Ford W. Maverick. He had posted a dumb quizzie. It's no secret that I'm a sucker for them. Seriously, I don't know how I managed to get through 34 years without knowing that I'm "bondage Bettie Page" or the Queen of Hearts or Albert Einstein.

This quiz was about which U.S city I am. This interests me greatly. I've had some experience with American cities and wondered which one best suited me. I love San Francisco deeply, but I suspect that that's only because it stands for everything I don't. Concepts like beauty, brotherhood and tolerence are completely foreign to me. If I were to write a sitcom starring myself, it would be set in San Francisco and the premise would be my interaction with the city and its populace. It would be a blast.

Then there was the harrowing nightmare of a night that I spent in Detroit. Anyone who loves horror movies for the sheer terror they are supposed to instill should visit Detroit alone, after dark. I actually have a post written about that night, I just need to edit it. I might actually do that someday.

In any event, here's my reult.

Take the quiz: "Which American City Are You?"

Boston
You are under-world power and old-world tradition. You get the job done and it's better if nobody asks how.

9:49 AM