Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, June 17, 2004


YIKES!

Submitted for your consideration. Ruthlessly stolen from Yahoo News.

Suspected German Rapist, 81, Fights Potency Check

BERLIN (Reuters) - An 81-year-old German man whose defense to charges of multiple rape was that he could not get an erection won a victory on Tuesday when the country's highest court ruled he could not be forced to have his potency tested.



The Federal Constitutional Court argued that the man's human rights had been violated by lower court rulings that he be ordered to undergo hospital ultrasound and nocturnal checks on his penis.


The man, who was not named, had told the court during his trial that diabetes made it impossible for him to get an erection.


One court had ruled medical staff could tie him to a bed, attach a ring to his penis overnight, and use an "erectometer" to check whether there was any stiffening.


A medical expert had said that even if the tests had been carried out, they would not have given conclusive evidence.


The trial continues.

As I'm sure you've noticed, I find the act of rape to be deplorable. On the other hand, if the man is convicted, he'll be celebrated by rapidly aging men like me everywhere. I dread the idea of what my libido will be like when, God forbid, I reach that age. Without getting into too much detail, I actually crave impotency. I view those commercials that state, "In the unlikely event you have an erection lasting more than four hours, seek immediate medical attention" and I laugh out loud. I have an erection that is well into it's twenty-fourth year. Most ladies view this as a pleasant thing and a challenge.....at first. Then it's viewed as yet another burden in their lives.

I really do want an "erectometer" though. Those things sound neat.

Of course, if you find yourself jealous of your rapists' wandering eye, there's always this and in a pinch, this.

I should get me a job as one of those relationship counsellors.


3:13 AM