|
|
Monday, July 19, 2004
|
|
BEING ALL YOU CAN BE
Now there's a brand new reason to join the U.S military. Not only will you get go to college for free, kill foreigners and blow stuff up, now you'll get to do those things with brand-spanking new tits.
Yep, it's true. You can have a government subsidized boob job. You just have to kill a bunch of folks for it.
This is yet another reason that Republicans are monumentally full of shit when they declare their opposition to "big government." I someday hope to become an American citizen. I think I can fly through the civics test and I'm pretty sure that I can supress my sense of honesty when I'm asked why I want to be an American.
While I'm pretty sure that most people would find my answer amusing, I think it could be held against me.
That answer is, "Because I want to see if I can get a cock ring through Medicare."
|
|
|
| |