Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, July 10, 2004


DEMOCRACY IN ACTION

The other night, I posted about a survey done by the good folks at Wahl (whose product I recommend for, among other things, trimming one's crotch) about which presidential candidate has the best hair. But that's just polling. Polling isn't democracy. On most days, I'm something of a democracy enthusiast, so I'm going to put it to a vote of the people. Besides, the Wahl folks didn't include Nader.

This is completely representative of my vast readership. You can vote in the comments. Remember, every vote counts.

And the contenders are....

President George W. Bush


Senator John F. Kerry

And I know it isn't fair including Edwards, but it's the only non-ridiculous picture I have of Kerry right now. Just remember, you can't vote for Kerry just because Edwards is so pretty. Now, I'm trusting you to remember that.

Consumer advocate Ralph Nader


And me, douchebag Canadian putz, skippystalin


It's all in your hands, ladies and gentlemen.

6:52 PM