|
|
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
|
|
FRIGGIN' LIBERAL MEDIA
I've long held a theory as to why blogging became so successful so quickly. Because the jackals in the mainstream media will never tell you the whole story.
Take this one, for example. Sure, a guy in buccolic Ann Arbor dressing as Superman and randomly assaulting motorists is a pretty neat story. Genuinely one that should warrant attention. Leaping tall.....bushes in a single bound will catch somes eyes. I can't blame anyone for running the story.
What bothers me is that I have to point out that I was there, dressed as Jimmy Olsen. It was a last minute thing, and I can't get my Lois Lane outfit together on such short notice.
But I really hate blowing my own horn. If you folks have noticed anything about me, it should be my modesty.
|
|
|
| |