|
|
Thursday, July 29, 2004
|
|
FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF CLARIFICATIONS AND OTHER BULLSHIT
Um Skippy. This is the zillionth mention of the "right to sodomy" cases. Are you currently seeing a shrink, darling? If not, perhaps you should. If yes, find a new one.
Sadie 7/29/04
I concur, while you've made a cogent breakdown of the constitutionality of the various cases regarding sodomy laws, I think its somewhat unhealthy if you are ALWAYS thinking about sodomy, regardless of the legal implications.
It might explain a lot, in fact.
greeny 7/29/04
I'm not sure you teenagers get what I'm takling about, at ALL.
Have I gone on tirades about butt-fucking? In surface kind of way, yeah I have. But there's a much deeper issue here. Privacy.
Sure, I could could go on the "rah-rah, let's hear it for abortion" chant that goes over so well with the left, but pretty much everyone agrees with that.
Honestly, I really wish that I didn't have to care who fucks who and how they do it. I really do. There are other things that I'd much rather talk about.
Quite frankly, I'm not much on gay rights. And that's not what ANY of these posts have been about. It's been about basic freedom. And if we don't don't care about the ights of the least amongst us, who should care about the rights of everyone else?
Liberals like to talk about how there should "hate laws" protecting "discriminated minoritories." But it is very very rare that they discuss what is being discriminated against. Matthew Shepard was not killed because he liked show tunes, kids. He got killed because he wanted to get fucked. Is that crass to say? Yeah, yeah it is. But it's also powerfully true.
To say that I've obsessed on sodomy misses the point entirely. Have I focused on gay marriage of late? Yes, I have. I believe that it's a basic civil right. Anyone who has even casually read what I've written here should have noticed that what I'm really concerned about is freedom itself. And I can't think of a more basic freedom than who you love and love and how you express it.
The entire point of this blog was to point out the inequity of life in a humorous way. Perhaps it was presumptuous to think that this drivel would ever make anybody to think about anything. God knows, it was presumptuous to ever think I was even funny.
The fact that I, with my entire fucking life crashing around my ears, can spend as much time as I do obsessing about this stupid, goddamn blog as I do is a sad testimony about what a pathetic loser I am.
Of course, that probably won't stop me from posting tomorrow. God, I feel sexy right now.
|
|
|
| |