Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, July 24, 2004


FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF USELESS QUIZZIES, ECT.

I took this hoping the answer would be "Keith Richards" but I forgot that he's in the Rolling Stones and not the Justice League of America. I'm kinda flattered by the size of my tits, though.


Which member of the JLA are you?

Wonder Woman

With powers granted to her by the Greek gods Diana, princess of the Amazons set out to represent her people to the rest of the world. Even after growing up on an island with no men, she is unphased by being the only female on the team and could even hold her own against the team's most powerful men.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.


Quiz Ruthlessly Stolen From Ford W. Maverick

Oh, sure. I knew that I'd be mocked for the Brazillian wax at the time, but I knew it would pay off someday.

4:50 PM