|
|
Thursday, July 22, 2004
|
|
GRATUITOUS GIRLIE SHOT OF JOHN KERRY'S DAUGHTER
Image ruthlessly stolen from Son of Nixon
Okay, since I last week posted about my fantasy about the Bush girls, I figured that I'd get bi-partisan. I'm like that sometimes. Besides, liberal girls are a lot less uptight about anal sex. Can you imagine trying to invade Ann Coulter's poop-shute? Ever had a sex partner declare jihad on you in your own bed? Trust me, it's not as fun as it sounds.
Alexandra's not bad, though. Not great, but not bad. There are some interesting possiblities there. Notably, you could probably get away with saying things like, "I voted against fucking your sister before I fucked her" and get away with it. She might actually look at you lovingly and coo, "You're just like Daddy" and give you a hummer.
I'm all about investigating possibilities.
|
|
|
| |