|
|
Sunday, July 25, 2004
|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY/FACI LOVIE/ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
How I wish that you were here again
How I wish that you were here again
If I could see you and touch you with my hand
If I could feel you, I know damn well I can't
How I wish that you were here again
How I wish I had you near again
If I could see you, Oh just now and then
If I could feel you, I'd do my time again
Oh Honey, honey, honey, Yeah
If I could kiss you, caress you now and then
Ooh just to thrill you, I'd do life again, Yeah
Oh Honey, honey, honey, Yeah
How I wish that you were here again
Oh Honey, honey, yeah
How I wish you were here again, Oh honey
-Keith Richards
"How I Wish"
|
|
|
| |