Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, July 01, 2004



JESSICA CUTLER UPDATE

I know that my continuing fascination with Jessica Cutler must be growing thin, but this page is more for me than you animals anyway. Unlike in the bedroom, MY needs come first here. So, I'm riding Jessica for as long as she can take it, so to speak. Besides, writing about her gives me an excuse to post her picture (assuming it works. Fucking Geocities!) and then I have something to look as I masturbate. Now that you all have visual of me getting myself off at my computer, I can honestly say that we all win. You're welcome.

Everybody's favorite Butt-Sex Blogger has landed a book deal. Word is that she got a six figure advance. Now, I love buggery as much as the next guy -okay, you got me, I love it much more -but I doubt I'd give up at least a hundred grand to have somebody write about it.

The best part is the new owner of Miss Cutler ass. That's right, she's whoring for that Home of International Sodomy, Disney.

It IS a small world after all.

Oh, and just because 0phelia won't stop asking for it, I'm bringing back a golden oldie. She's a very demanding woman, I couldn't bring sadness to that perfect face.



There you go, honey.

Ahhh. The things I do for love.

UPDATE: Holy Christ. Jessie's demented slut buddy Wonkette reveals that Cutler got three HUNDRED fucking grand! There really is no justice in this world.

And just when I was getting all proud of myself for the 120 hits I've recieved today, which I think is a record for me, I checked Wonkette's site meter. Did you know that she got 54, 103 hits today? That's almost 5 times as many as I've gotten since I started the stupid meter in one goddamn day. And she doesn't even write in complete sentences most of the time.

Great, now my spirit is completely broken.

7:06 PM