Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, July 13, 2004


THE TEXAS RANCHER'S DAUGHTERS REALLY MAKE YOU FEEL ALRIGHT


I'll say this about the Bush family. They've got great genes! Okay, sure the "book reading" thing seems to skip a generation, but WOWEEEE! Looka those daughters! Plus, I hear they likes to drink...lots!

Verily, they're my kinda girls.

And given their family's views on homosexuality, there's little liklihood that they'd leave you for another broad. This is, of course, mitigated by the fact that with the right atmosphere, enough tequilla and a very clever biblical intrepretations, you could probably talk them into some bisexual "experimentation."

And that's not too much to ask, is it?

And I invite anyone to name me just ONE man who hasn't had a "twin" fantasy at some point in his life. I know, I know, some of you smart-asses out there will point out that Barbara and Jenna are merely fraternal twins, and not identical ones. We all play the hands we're dealt. And speaking for myself, I'll settle.

Besides, how much fun would it be to say, "Yeah, the president's daughters? I fucked them....both."

Of course, they say that gentlemen prefer blondes. It goes without saying that I'm in no position to comment on such a thing. However, Jenna is such a fair haired maiden.


It's very quickly becoming an almost religious belief of mine that a Bush Girl sandwich would be the most....enjoyable.

I wonder if they'd mind my infantalism fetish...

7:03 PM