|
|
Saturday, July 10, 2004
|
|
UNSURPRISING REVELATION IN BILL CLINTON'S BOOK #1
Even as a boy, he enjoyed harassing prostitutes. In writing about his boyhood in Hot Springs, Arkansas, he makes the following completely unstartling confession:
"There was also an alligator farm in which the largest reident was eighteen feet long; an ostrich farm, whose residents sometimes paraded down Central Avenue; Keller Breland's IQZoo, full of animals and featuring the alleged skeleton of a mermaid; and a notorious whorehouse run by Maxine Harris (later Maxine Temple Jones), a real character who openly deposited her payoffs to the local authorities' bank accounts and who in 1983 wrote an interesting book about her life: "Call Me Madam": The Life and Times of a Hot Springs Madam. When I was ten or eleven, on a couple of occasions my friends and I entertainned ourselves for hours by calling Maxine's place over and over, tying up her phone and blocking calls from real customers. It infuriated her and she cursed us out with salty and creative language we'd never heard before from a woman, or a man, for that matter. It was hilarious. I think she thought it was funny, too, at least for the first fifteen minutes or so."
Pages 26 & 27
Sure, Mr. President, I'm sue she thought it was a blast.
|
|
|
| |