Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, July 27, 2004


WHEN CHOLESTEROL AND STUPIDITY COLLIDE


This goddamn fucking convention is turning out to be such a monumental non-event that I have no fucking clue how I'm going to get an entire paragraph, let alone an article out of it. This is but one reason that I'm in a super shitty mood.

But there is a bright side. Two people I loathe above all, Michael Moore and Bill O'Reilly got into it on the street today. If there was a god, they both would've been hit by a fucking truck and taken off of my planet.

Christ, I hate both of those stupid motherfuckers.

Anyway, they did agree on one thing. There is "no dancing." Thank God fot that at least.

Why can't a giant net of fucking cancer just drop on top of everyone I detest?

If you insist on it, you can read the whole retard exchange here.

Permalink

7:05 PM