|
|
Thursday, July 08, 2004
|
|
WON'T GET FOOLED AGAIN
Michael Moore has had yet another of lies exposed. There are several websites devoted to the fantastic distortions of the truth by that pantload, this being the best of them.
But it appears that Moore is incapable of telling the truth about anything. Christ, he's even been lying about Pete Thownsend. Do you know how sad you have to be to lie about Pete? Jesus, he hasn't been relevant in years. What couldn't Moore come up with a juicy fib about the Bay City Rollers?
Moore has been running around saying that he wanted to use "Won't Get Fooled Again" in Fahrenheit 9/11 , but Pete wouldn't let him because he supported the war. While it's true that Townshend refused permission to use the song, it was for a different reason. Moore didn't want to pay what the song is worth. Well, Pete has posted his version of events on his website.
I don't think Pete has a motive to lie about this. He's been really preoccupied with child pornography misunderstandings and schleping his 50% deceased band around North America. I can't imagine that he'd be using Moore for attention at this point.
Of course, I'll probably take 0phelia to see the friggin' movie. I'm dopey in my enthusiasm in meeting the needs of people with vaginas.
Oh, and if all works as I think it will, the above links will now open in new windows. Thanks Zombie. You're a babe.
UPDATE: The HTML to open links in new windows didn't work. This is not Zombie's fault. The fault lies with my inherent stupidity. All I can say is that it's a damn good thing that I can rely on my giant horse cock to get me through life....
|
|
|
| |