|
|
Monday, July 19, 2004
|
|
YIKES!
It hurts to even think about this story. It's chilling in ways that I'm not sure I can adequetly express. Firstly, the victim of the schvantz butchery is 34. So am I.
This is largely why I haven't seen the inside of a doctor's office in 12 years. I know the odds are against it, but I refuse to do anything that an negatively impact my cock. I love my cock, I may be alone in that assertion, but it's always been there for me and helped me while away the quiet hours. It's actually gotten some pretty good reviews from others, as well. There are women out there who like my cock a whole lot better than they like the rest of me. Which is fair, I suppose. The rest of me is a giant mess.
Girls, if you want to see the man in your life get really uncomfortable, read him this story while you giggle. Then call him a "girlie-man." Just don't be overly surprised when you find him googling for information about O.J Simpson.
|
|
|
| |