Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, July 01, 2004


YOU SEXY MOTHERFUCKER

So, today marked Saddam Husien's first court appearance. There are any number of things that can said about Saddam. He's a genocidal lunatic. He's delusional enough to think that he's still President of Iraq (the only president's who allow themselves to be handcuffed are the very kinky ones.)

But no one can take away from the fact that he may be the sexiest despot in the Middle East.He's lost some weight, generally looks relaxed. Incarceration has worked for him. He's a really hot guy.

I'm actually pretty upset that he consistently has a better beard than I do. Let's compare and contrast, shall we.

This is Saddam this morning.



And this me this afternoon.



Think the advantage is clear. Saddam is sexier than I am.

On the hand, I'm not likely to be executed anytime in the near future.

Maybe I need a cool nickname. I'm thinking "Chemical skippy."

12:42 PM