Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, August 22, 2004



ASK skippy, PART EIGHT

Greeny (with whom I share a taste in women) asks the following;
I think that the question must be asked, is watching Chasing Amy with your girlfriend generally an aphrodisiac, or was it more likely to be the beer?

For the unitiated, Chasing Amy is the story of the always irritating Ben Affleck falling in love with a lesbian. While inadvisable, falling in love with lesbians is understandable. Firstly, lesbianism is hot. Secondly, it assures at least one shared interest, it is a promising start to a relationship. However, that promise tends to end quickly once your pants come off. Regardless of the myth, lesbians really don't enjoy penises. I suggest that as a young man, you start off by falling in love with a bisexual woman. Oh, right...you have. My bad. I forgot.

Now, most women won't tell you this, but they are at least bi-curious. Mostly because, as I've noted, lesbianism is hot. Also, lesbians are not as likely to face social persecution. Very few lesbians are beaten to death and left, like scarecrows, on a Wyoming fence. While most women won't explore the wonders of Sapphos (or at least tell you if they have), they find the sight of two girls kissing just as exciting as you do. Once properly excited, she may encourage some cunnilingal fun. She might ask you to don a wig first, but the payoff is spectacular.

Of course, the beer doesn't hurt..........

Obviously, everyone wants to know if lesbianism gets the Lil' gimp skippy thumbs up?



YES!

8:46 PM