Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, August 05, 2004


ASK skippy, VOLUME FIVE


The lovely and talented Sadie (who I think I would rather enjoy seeing in a thong), asks the following,
Which U.S. Supreme Court justice would you most like to shag, and why?

[Posit that this answer is based on their respective ideologies, which could be telling of their skill in the sack...not merely on whether they are male or old wrinkly females...yum]

Sadie was not specific in whether she meant a sitting justice or any through history. Of the current Court, I'd have to say Sandra Day O'Connor. This is because her reputation as a "swinger" excites me. Of course, if I were female, I doubt that I'd be able to resist Scalia....that sexy bastard.

Historically, I'd probably go with Felix Frankfurter. I like is stands on individual freedom. Besides, I really like saying "Frankfurter."

Oh, and the blowjobilicious Sadie sent me this link. It's pretty funny. Don't tell anybody, but I think that she's falling in love with me. Her horrible taste in men is SUCH a turn on.

Oh, and I may soon be writing about cunnilingus during menstruation. I'm awaiting verification that that is, in fact, what a questioner was referring to. Stay tuned.

Permalink

6:01 PM