Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, August 03, 2004


ASK skippy, VOLUME ONE
I'll get the ball rolling, as it were, by asking this -
Skippy, rationally speaking, why is it that almost every single girl out there (that I've come across anyway, might just be something to do with me)shaves their genitalia, whereas its only a tiny fraction of guys who do it (notably those in the porn industry and/or people who make ron jeremey look like captain picard)
-Greeny

Greeny,

This is this perfect question to start with. The shaving of the gentilalia is matter of common courtesey. Most female sex partners these days are desirous of oral sex. Copious amounts of hair in that area tend to discourage that specific activity. As someone who has coughed up a hairball on at least one occassion, I can tell you how unpleasant that can be. I am, however, pleased to report that that problem was rectified diplomatically (by actually coughing up a hairball), and the young lady in question is recieving the fruits of my wisdom.....by another man.

Moving right along.

Actually, the shaving of the scrotum has many beneits. Oddly enough, most males enjoy having their testicles licked and, indeed, sucked from time to time. Women are also averse to hairball coughing. And you'd be amazed how many women are willing to accomodate this. But some grooming is required. Don't get me started on the anus though. This is a family blog.

Greeny's question, interestingly enough dovetails into one by the beautiful Mary Magdalicious.
I wonder the same thing. I also wonder how girls deal with the unbearable itching that goes along with such brave shaving
.
Such is the wonder of youth. Actually, demands that one shave BARE are imposing and not the province of a true gentleman. Of course, it might be politely suggested from time to time, but any more than that is ungentlemanly. And I, as you may have figured, always insist on gentlemany conduct.

Howevever, there is a respite from this agony. May I suggest shaving with a steel razor once a week, and following up daily with an electric razor? I can personally testify to its pleasurable results.

The general rule of thumb should be , that you want it licked, you should have it shaved. Everything else should be neatly groomed. Presentation is everything. You needn't believe me, just ask Martha Stewart.

I'd show you my personal grooming style, but as I'm a faired haired redhead, I look like your average three year old from the waist down.

I do hope I was of some help.

Permalink

12:10 AM