Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Tuesday, August 10, 2004


GENERAL UPDATE

There was a post in the space that I wrote last night when I was exceptionally angry. Angrier than I've been in years actually.

That post hasn't been taken down at anyone's specific request but because I see no useful purpose in going public with a completely private anger.

The reasons for that anger will, at least for the time being, remain private. I'm sure there are some who would love to see a sqealing tirade on the entire mess, and I can assure you that it would be a fun read. A very fun read.

But making any of that public when I'm still too angry to think clearly about the consequences probably isn't wise.

I've had my blog reach out and bite me personally before, and I'd prefer that it doesn't happen again.

I'll post more frequently when I have a better idea of what the fuck is happening to my life and what to do about it.

I appreciate your patience.

That is all.

7:45 PM