Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Friday, August 06, 2004


HE WAS A SUPER FREAK/ SUPER FREAK/ HE WAS SUPER FREAKY/ YOW!


It has just been announced that Rick James was found dead earlier this morning. He was 56 years old.

On another note, this may or may not be my last post for awhile. If it is, or for how long is something I'm really not sure of right now. I might be back tonight. I might be back tomorrow. I might never be back. But I'm starting to think that this blog is taking up time that could be more productively spent hating myself.

If you still have any Ask skippy questions, feel free to post or e-mail them. I'll answer them as I have the energy.

Maybe this is just a passing mood. It could change in a few hours, right now, its hard to say.

Laters.

4:09 PM