|
|
Monday, August 02, 2004
|
|
AN IDEA FOR A NEW FEATURE THAT WILL GO ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE
As some of you noticed, last week the blowjoblicious Sadie asked my opinion on the stem cell research as it relates to American court rulings on privacy. Although I am neither an attorney or, for that matter, an American citizen, I managed to fake my way through it pretty well. With very little effort, too.
Maybe I'm brilliant, Maybe I'm just monumentally full of shit. We'll never know, will we?
But the exercise gave me a really good idea. You see, there were a number of comments in my response to Sadie to the effect that she wants to fuck me. I can't imagine that to be the case. She is, after all, a woman of wealth and taste. But I can't imagine all of you are. I also can't imagine that all of you are so smart to be as monumentally unimpressed with my bullshit. I figure that, if anything, I might as well use this stupid fucking blog to get laid.
So, maybe I'll start me a question and and answer feature, a'la my ex. But I'll be a little more specific in my column. You can ask me all kinda stuff. Politics, the law, constitutional theory, cunnilingual prowess, dating tips, how to discard a body, you name it......my 430 years of life experience is at your command.
The topics are unlimited. Ask what's truly in your black little hearts. One never knows what wisdom might spring from my groi....I mean, my mind. Okay, you know as well as I do that it'll be jibberish, but this post will disappear in a week and some hot Toronto stripper might read a particularly insightful answer and think to herself, " Wow, this skippy is smert! I should fuck him!" And this would be a good thing.
In any event, you can leave your questions in the comments or e-mail them to me through the toolbar link. Although, I honestly expect no response in this, I look forward to incours....,I mean interacting with my readers.
Anonymity is available upon request. After all, I wouldn't want to admit to coming to me for advice or sex in public either.
Permalink
|
|
|
| |