Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Saturday, August 21, 2004


IF IT WERE STILL 1985, MAYBE


"Stoner" What more can i say?


Which stereotype are you?? (with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla
Quizzie Ruthlessly Stolen From the Mithful Ones

Sure, pot was a nice gateway drug, you know.....for when you're a kid. But I'm pretty sure that I speak for us all when I say that you never truly know that you're an adult until you inject cocaine into your cock so you can stay awake to enjoy the dreamy dilaudid high.

Only a true adult will know the proper amount of vodka that will dull the coke rush, enhance the dreamy painkiller high and lower the genital swelling all at once. Kids, don't try this at home.

But those were more innocent times.

Actually, no they weren't. I'm completely lying. When I was 15 years old, I was a pothead who looked like a redheaded version of Slash. But I knew that I had the soul of that guy in A-Ha.

And that's where the serious drugs came in.

Permalink

3:28 PM