Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, August 01, 2004


I'M TOO SEXY FOR MY BLOG

Okay, I've got nothing! Nothing at all to write about and even less desire to write. Hopefully, this will change tomorrow. Who knows? Besides, no one reads this drivel on weekends anyway.

So you get quizzies. I figure I don't share enough with you people.

HASH(0x8ce9840)
My outercourse activity is french kissing!


Which Sexual Outercourse Act Are You? (with pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

And....

mysterious
You have a mysterious kiss. Your partner never
knows what you're going to come up with next;
this creates great excitement and arousal never
knowing what to expect. And it's sure to end
in a kiss as great as your mystery.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla
Both quizzies reuthlessly stolen from Midnight Nation

I'm not even sure that either one of those is right, but those are the results I got. I haven't kissed anybody in some time and I might be rusty.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go masturbate.

8:58 PM