Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Sunday, August 29, 2004




MEET THE NEW LOVE OF MY LIFE: VOLUME ONE

So, I've been watching the second season of the Surreal Life because, yes, everything is three months behind in Canada. I've made an important life decision. I think I want to marry Traci Bingham.

Jesus God, look at her. Look at that face. Look at that body. Christ, I'd like to hold her like a bowling ball. I wouldn't mind the really drunk chick from the Real World, either. After all, I do have two hands.

But Traci is the one I want to make my bride. At least for tonight. It's entirely possible that that can change by morning. I'm very fickle.

I think I fell in love watching her stumble around, all drunk and stupid with her tits out. The only way she could be even more perfect is if she didn't speak English at all. The show also taught me that I'd be a much better room-mate than Ron Jeremey. This is because I would show her my cock without any fuss. Who knew Ron Jeremey was such a pussy?

Anyway, I'm rambling now. Love does that to me.

I think Traci stalin has a nice ring to it, don't you?



Before I leave, I'm sure you're all dying to know if Traci gets the Lil' Gimp skippy thumbs up........



An unqualified YES!!!!

Permalink

8:41 PM