Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Thursday, August 12, 2004


THAT SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT

Here's a quizzie I found at the House of Maverick.

Your Homicidal Rampage! by crash_and_burn
Your name:
Weapon of Choice:Your own bare hands
Your Favorite Target:Pornstars
Your Kill Count:80,270,909
Your Battle Cry:"Mutha fuckaaaaaaas!"
Years You Spend in Jail:6
How Much Money In Damages You Cause:$275,264,018,693,172
Your Homocidal Insanity Level:: 82%
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Pretty accurate, too. Well, except for the porn star bit. I could never bring myself to harm a hair on the heads of those secular saints. I'm also disappointed by my homicidal insanity level. It's been MUCH higher than 82% for the last week.

But, I've been trying to follow this advice. But it's hard. Very, very hard. Trying to be a decent human being is a serious pain in the ass. I like myself much better as a callous prick.

Thank you, Judy. You've been much kinder to me than I deserve.

12:41 PM