Photobucket Enjoy Every Sandwich



Wednesday, September 15, 2004


skippy: ENTERTAINING AND LIKELY TO GET YOU FIRED! NOW 33% MORE UNEMPLOYMENT PRONE

I'm a big fan of the folks over at Naked Villiany. They are all great writers with unique perspectives. Plus, at least two of them love me while only one of the Mirthful Ones does. Sure, the Mirthful One has a nicer rack than everyone at Naked Villiany, but there's a lot to be said about strength in numbers.

Anyhow,I wrote a little critique about the US occuapation policy in Iraq that no one seemed to care much about. Well, that's not true. Smallholder (a NV contributor) thought so much of my drivel that he wanted to share my thoughts with his class. Yeah, Smallholder is a teacher, who knew? He also has several cows. I can't remember the last time I was within 100 miles of a cow that wasn't cooking on the grill. I'm not much for being rural, I suppose.

Anyway, Smallholder wanted is class to see my blog and glory in my historical analysis. But he couldn't. Apparently this is because I'm in love with my penis and am not shy about saying so. Okay, singing "The Wonder of You" to my schvantz might be going too far, but given the pleasure it gives me, not that far. Needless to say that Smallholder couldn't link my blog to his students. This could potential get him fired, due to my opining on how I'd like to hold Lindsey Lohan like an oven mitt. It seems that rural school boards would prefer that their students learn about sex the old fashioned way: through incest. But since I have all of my teeth, who am I to say?

But Smallholder said any number of flattering things about me here. I was touched, albeit in a disappointingly non-sexual manner. Hopefully, my female readership will read these flattering words, think I'm something special and e-mail me sexual propositions and/or photos of themselves in various states of undress.

That would be nice.

I should also comment on the perceptiveness of Smallholder. Indeed, I am horrible at grovelling, particularly toward those without vaginas. You'd be amazed at how snivelling I can be to those in possession of such an orfice, however.

Carry on.

Permalink

Labels:

2:43 PM